The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.
LOT OF 3
1. Hunter # 506 cartridge pouch. In very good condition.
2. Hunter #1100K 45 Holster in very good condition. It has very few handling marks.
3. Old leather holster marked 4th ILL INF. And the initials CWD at the toe. Unknown maker.,
1.SAFARILAND Holster for a 1 ¾ barrel pistol.
2.TRIPLE K Two magazine pouch.
3.BUCHEIMER Pistol holster. All three items are in very good condition,
LOT of four holsters.,
LOT of four holsters and one cartridge belt.,
Size 34. seperating at buckle holes.,
Sam Brown style leather gun belt with shoulder strap. Size 44.,
LOT OF TWO
1. New 1911 WILDBUNCH 1911Holster Lined holster Wylie Leather Co.
2. New S.A. Basket Weave holster 4 7/8 bbl.,
LOT OF 2
1. New Tan Leather WW1 service belt 120 cm German.
2. New Broom handle shoulder stock holster Tan in color.,
LOT OF 3 HOLSTERS
1. Creager Leather / Justin Ca. Tooled 7 ½ Leather S.A. holster. In excellent condition.
2. Robert Saddlery El Paso TX. 7 ½ - 8-inch holster Marked US Tan in color. In new condition.
3. Oklahoma Leather Slim Jim Brown in color like...
LOT OF THREE HOLSTERS.,
LOT OF FOUR. Three holsters and one rifle sling.,
1 new Hilason HSGC114 tooled tan leather holster for 44/45 caliber.,
7 leather holster.
1 nylon holster
2 leather knife scabbards (8" & 5'),
1 new Bianchi black belt holster.
1 new Wild Bunch 1911 holster.
1 new Wild Bunch magazine pouch.,
6 new & used Chinese pistol ammo cases.
1 new leather rifle ammo pouch/case.
1 new nylon belt- plain.
1 new nylon belt with 22 cal cartridge loops,
1 new Hunter leather shoulder holster.
1 new Bianchi 101 Foldaway Concealment Holster...
This is a Rudolf Conte black leather holster marked inside with, gih, code, and a, H.P.. It shows thinning with light handling / storage wear.,
1 military rifle cleaning kit
5 misc oil cans
3 misc leather slings
2 misc web slings
1 Ruger 196-103 4 ½-inch holster
1 Pro-Tec size 24 nylon holster,
1. Two East German Shoulder Holster. Both are tan leather, and one has a magazine pouch. Both are in very good plus condition, with the straps.
2. Two German P-1 Holsters in very good plus condition.,
LOT OF FOUR HOLSTERS
1. S&W Marked Brown Leather Holster Mod. 22-26 It is used but is in very good plus condition.
2. New Italian Black Police holster for M92 Berretta. Marked under the flap Manifatture Bassi Roma.
3. Used Civil war type brown...
Very nice brown leather flap holster in very good condition, with two magazine pouches. The stitching is intact, and the condition of the leather finish is very good. It has mild scuff marks and the belt loops, have edge wear. Its for a Husqvarna Mod...
24-inches long (inside), leather handle is broken, carrying strap is missing. Hinge is partially torn.,
1- Challenger 1-C holster.
1- Montezuma Tequila Brass Belt Buckle.
1- 28-inch web belt with brass buckle.
2- leather knife sheaths for 5-inch +/- blades, one has a floral tooling.
1- Olive Green Belt Hunting Ammunition Belt Size Medium 4134,
AVERY OLD CROSS DRAW HOLSTER FOR A 4" REVOLVER OR SEMI AUTO PISTOL.,
1 Galco Silhouette High Ride Right-Handed Holster, Tan Sil 156 S&W J Frame 2-3 Charter Arms Undercover 2 Taurus 85 2 In like new condition,
1.Bianchi Blk RT Hand Holster #81 Sig Sauer P226.
2.Gould & Goodrich Blk RT Hand # B739/2340 Sig Sauer Pro 2340.
3.Gould & Goodrich Blk RT Hand #0501 Sig Sauer Pro 2340
All are in excellent condition.,
Vintage Legendary George Lawrence Rig owned since 1966. It has a maker mark 78/ THE GEORGE / LAWRANCE CO. / PORTLAND OERGAN / 659. The belt has 41-45 cal loops. The holster is for a large frame COLT RUGER S&W N frame up to a 6.5 barrel. The brown...
Vintage George Lawrence #9/549 Brown Leather Shoulder Holster in like new condition. It is for a 4-inch revolver. It has a makers mark on the rear 9 / The George / Lawrence / Portland Organ / 549,
HUNTER RIGHT HAND HOLSTER MARKED 1100 51, APPEARS TO BE FOR A S&W 8" REVOLVER.,
VINTAGE LEFT HAND LOOP HOLSTER FOR A 6" REVOLVER, MAKER UNKNOWN.,